Rosa Mexicano Restaurants, a NYC based, successful casual fine dining restaurant group known for outstanding hospitality and service and for offering an authentic menu that the Zagat Survey calls, "the 'gold standard' of 'upscale modern' Mexican cuisine", with locations in NY, DC, Miami, LA, seeks a Front of House Manager.
- Hires, trains, and develops all FOH restaurant staff in fine dining service standards
- Maintains schedules, payroll and other administrative support to maintain food and beverage cost controls including inventory and pars
- Organizes and conducts pre-shift and departmental meetings daily
- Maintains communication with all departments to ensure customer service needs are met
- Creates seating charts and station assignments daily, following up with support staff of daily expected business
- Maintains all reservation systems and books to accommodate business demands
- Creates side work assignments and ensures completion with wait staff
- Maintains the highest level of service to client/guest, ensuring their satisfaction
- Maintains cleanliness and presentation of dining room area
- Investigates and resolves all client/guest complaints in a timely, professional, diplomatic manner
2-4 years of upscale restaurant experience in Management position
Food Handler certified preferred
Knowledgeable with Labor Laws, Health Codes, Safety, Food Handling and Sanitation
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.