Host Staff Wanted
HOSTS, Are you ready to work in a fun & festive environment? At Rosa Mexicano, successful candidates will have experience in a casual/fine dining atmosphere, thrive in fast-paced environments, and have a passion to please every guest. Rosa Mexicano is proud to offer excellent career growth opportunities, health benefits, and dining discounts.
Please come into the restaurant ANY DAY OR TIME, to meet with a member of our management team. Interviews will be conducted on the spot.
Rosa Mexicano: 155 Seaport Blvd Boston, MA 02210
- Greets and seats guests for a-la-carte dining, provides wait times, answers general inquiries.
- Interacts with Guests in person or via phone to guide them through the menu, answer questions, processes orders for take-out and delivery, and conducts financial transactions.
- Provides customer service while guests are waiting for take-out food order or ensure delivery carrier takes the correct order.
- Ensures adherence to all company SOP's, for example, steps of service, operational standards, and workplace hygiene.
Skills and Qualifications
- Customer Service Experience - 1 Year (Preferred).
- Experience is important, but enthusiasm and a passion to please are the most important.
- Ability to multi-task.
- High School Degree or GED required.
Competitive Pay, consistent with experience.
Supplemental Pay: Tips
Rosa Mexicano provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.