Dishwasher Staff Wanted
DISHWASHERS, Are you ready to work in a fun & festive environment? At Rosa Mexicano, successful candidates will have experience in a casual/fine dining atmosphere, thrive in fast-paced environments, and have a passion to please every guest. Rosa Mexicano is proud to offer excellent career growth opportunities, health benefits, commuter, and dining discounts.
Please come into the restaurant ANY DAY OR TIME, to meet with a member of our management team. Interviews will be conducted on the spot.
ADDRESS 251 E 52nd Street New York NY 10022
- Collects used dishes, plates, and utensils, loading washing machines and stacking washed items appropriately.
- Sanitizes the kitchen area, including the floor, and removes garbage regularly.
- Maintains cleaning supplies stock (e.g., detergents) and place orders when necessary.
- Checks washing machines’ operation and promptly report any technical/performance issues.
Skills and Qualifications
- Work experience as a Dishwasher or cleaning/maintenance crew.
- Ability to follow instructions and help with various tasks, as needed.
- Availability to work in shifts, during weekends and evenings.
- Time management skills.
- High School Degree or GED required.
Competitive Pay, consistent with experience.
Rosa Mexicano provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.