Line Cook Wanted
LINE COOKS, Are you ready to work in a fun & festive environment? At Rosa Mexicano, successful candidates will have experience in a casual/fine dining atmosphere, thrive in fast-paced environments, and have a passion to please every guest. Rosa Mexicano is proud to offer excellent career growth opportunities, health benefits, commuter, and dining discounts.
Please come into the restaurant ANY DAY OR TIME, to meet with a member of our management team. Interviews will be conducted on the spot.
985 2nd Ave New York NY 10022
Must be available Nights, Weekends and Holidays to be qualified
- Prepares high-quality food items according to standardized recipes and instructions to meet production, delivery, and service schedules.
- Monitors established ticket collection procedures during service in accordance with station timing.
- Keeps refrigerators and storerooms clean and neat. Ensures food and supply items are stored per standards.
- Cleans after preparation and serving, maintaining high standards of cleanliness.
- Close down workstation at the end of each day/shift per company SOP's and ensure all side work is completed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Food handling knowledge - 1 Year (Preferred).
- Ability to multi-task.
- High School Degree or GED required.
Competitive Pay: consistent with experience.
Rosa Mexicano provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.