SERVERS, Are you ready to work in a fun & festive environment?
At Rosa Mexicano, successful candidates will have experience in a casual/fine dining atmosphere, thrive in fast-paced environments, and have a passion to please every guest. Rosa Mexicano is proud to offer excellent career growth opportunities, employee benefits and dining discounts.
Please apply here or come into the restaurant ANY DAY OR TIME, to meet with a member of our management team. Interviews will be conducted on the spot.
Suburban Square - 105 Coulter Ave Ardmore, PA 19003
- Promptly and warmly greets guests in the dining room; demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and ingredients and advises guests on appropriate combinations of food and drinks, accommodates reasonable requests, and notes preference.
- Takes food and beverage orders in an efficient manner, following established steps of service.
- Delivers food promptly and professionally; maintains safe food handling and sanitation standards.
- Follows up periodically to assist with any additional needs or requests. Promptly address guest concerns, relays relevant information directly to the management team.
- Continuously communicate with the BOH team to ensure meals/service meets guest expectations.
- Attend ongoing meetings, training, and pre-shifts.
- Collects tickets and follows proper cash-handling procedures.
- Close down workstation at the end of each day/shift per company SOP's and ensure all side work is completed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Serving Experience: 1 year (Preferred).
- Proficient technical skills ex. POS Systems.
- Familiar with industry’s best practices.
- Ability to multi-task.
- High School Degree or GED required.
Supplemental Pay: Tips
Rosa Mexicano provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.