Busser Staff Wanted - Rosa Mexicano, Boston
BUSSERS, Are you ready to work in a fun & festive environment? At Rosa Mexicano, successful candidates will have experience in a casual/fine dining atmosphere, thrive in fast-paced environments, and have a passion to please every guest. Rosa Mexicano is proud to offer excellent career growth opportunities, health benefits, and dining discounts.
Please come into the restaurant ANY DAY OR TIME, to meet with a member of our management team. Interviews will be conducted on the spot.
Rosa Mexicano: 155 Seaport Blvd Boston, MA 02210
- Assists in the greeting of all Rosa Mexicano guests.
- Preps sets, and clears restaurant tables; stocks all service stations; assists food servers with table service.
- Follows principles of sanitation and safety in handling food and equipment.
- Continuously communicate with the team to ensure meals/service meets guest expectations.
- Close down workstation at the end of each day/shift per company SOP's and ensure all side work is completed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Familiar with industry’s best practices.
- Experience is important but enthusiasm and the passion to please are the most important.
- Ability to multi-task.
- High School Degree or GED required.
Supplemental Pay: Tips
Rosa Mexicano provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.